Sunday, March 10, 2013

Worry

I... Well, this is hard to explain. Blogging is Ash's thing, not mine. I really don't know how in detail she's gone over the multiple personalities thing here. But... I'm really terrible at this, aren't I? I may be the source of creativity and one of the more social of the personalities, but I don't like breaking bad news.
So, I'll begin by introducing myself. I'm Spire ^^
Ash refers to me as 'the one who is all sunshine and roses'.

Nevertheless, I had something to say. Something's wrong with Ashley. Last night, she blocked us all out from what was going on in the world around us and when she let us be aware again, she was... Different. She's scared out of her mind. She won't talk to anyone. She won't tell anyone what happened.
She's put me in charge for a little while, but I'm no leader. The others'll listen to me for a little while, but if Ash doesn't start acting more normally, there'll be another war- oh. Um... I'm not allowed to talk about that.

If I can get her out, then I'll have her post. If not.... I'll try to keep this updated myself.
Wish me luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment